My camera and this art we call photography has been a real stress reliever for me personally. Whenever I find myself feeling stressed or leaning into depression, my camera is my therapist.
I have created these 10 ideas that you too may feel as you go out on your own to capture our beautiful world in pixels or on film.
- Time to Slow Down and Breath
- Time to Appreciate Life and Nature
- Time to Become More Focused
- Time to Bring Clarity to Mind
- Time to Recommit to a Life on Purpose
- Time to Explore Without Distractions
- Time to Reset Your Priorities
- Time to Consider Your Photography Legacy
- Time to Be Creative with Your Art
- Time to Simply Relax
Trek on my fellow photographers!! Your journey is always the next photograph you capture that makes a statement about who you are as a person and as an artist. We need more of you in our wonderful world.
… and when you get a moment, please check out my gallery. I would love to read your thoughts in the comment section. 😉
P.S. Trey Ratcliff reveals 100% new stuff! In the first hour, you’ll know all the basics, and beyond that, you’ll learn an amazing collection of new tricks, workflow, and post-processing techniques that will give your photos a great and unique look. Excellent for any skill level, from beginner to advanced.